Chest-strap free heart rate
monitor with touch screen technology
The Oregon Scientific Gaiam ECG Touch Watch is a heart rate monitor
that offers an intuitive user experience and a slim design.
Its directional touch screen eliminates buttons and makes it
easier to track your workout the way you want, and a slim design
coupled with a soft silicone strap make for a comfortable workout.
The Gaiam ECG Touch Watch uses ECG technology to liberate you
from wearing a chest belt - to monitor your heart rate, just place one
or two fingers on the lens sensor. The Touch Watch will provide you
with all the information you need about your performance in seconds.
- Patented touchscreen technology to conveniently view
- Thin design and silicone wrist strap for comfort
- Touch sensor ECG measures heart rate without a chest belt
- Alert function signals when heart rate is below or above
- Stopwatch including count up function: 99h: 59m:
- Shows current, average, and maximum heart rate readings
- Also features clock, calendar, and alarm functions
- Includes EL backlight for easy readings in low light
- Color: Navy Blue
- Clock Time Format: 12/24 hour
format with hour/minute
- Date Format: DD.MM.YY or
- Year Range: 2010 - 2059
- Target Heart Rate Zone: 50-60%,
61-70%, 71-80%, 81-90%, 91-100%
- Maximum Memory: 99 records
- Calorie Range: 0 to 9,999 kcal
- Power: CR2025 lithium battery
- Operating Temperature: 32°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to
Battery is included, but not
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.